Professional Pediatrics at The Jackson Clinic
At Professional Pediatrics at The Jackson Clinic, we specialize in the prevention, diagnosis, and treatment of childhood and adolescent illnesses for children from birth to graduation from high school. Our goal is to provide your children with the best, most complete pediatric care available.
Check-Ups and Immunizations
Check-ups are essential for your child's continuing good health. Generally, we see newborns at one and two months of age, then at four, six, nine, twelve, fifteen, and eighteen months. Children two years of age should be seen every six months and once a year after three years of age. During regular check-ups, your child will receive the basic immunizations required by law and others recommended to prevent serious illness.
- X-ray (state certified)
- Medical laboratory (CLIA approved)
- Surgical repair of minor lacerations
- Routine newborn immunizations
- Routine newborn exams
- Health maintenance exams for older children and teenagers
- Sports and camp physical exams
- Pre-college exams, forms and immunizations
- Blue Slips for school admission
- In office Emergency Care on week nights, Saturday morning and Sunday afternoons
- Pulmonary function testing
- Hearing testing and tympanometry
- Vision screening
- Evaluation of Attention Deficit Disorder
- Nebulizer treatments for asthma
Pediatric Hypertension Program
The Pediatric Hypertension Program at The Jackson Clinic is a comprehensive program dedicated to the evaluation, diagnosis, and management of pediatric hypertension. Led by Dr. Adam W. Scott, our program utilizes state-of-the-art blood pressure monitoring equipment and is capable of performing and interpreting 24 hour ambulatory blood pressure monitoring. To learn more about this program, click here.